Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Echo Park "Just Be You" Inspiration & Page Kit

It's day 2 of kit inspiration! 
Here's
Echo Park "Just Be You" Page kit
from the
February Flavors of the Month Kit:
Look at this beautiful collection!!

Here's a gorgeous layout from Designer Brenda Ragsdale using this page kit:
"Shine Like The Whole Universe Is Yours!"
Brenda shared this about her layout:
"I love everything about this page quit! Awesome colors and designs which worked great for layering this layout of my granddaughter, Kate Lynn. The sticker sheet in this kit has so many amazing elements to work with...check out that super cuter banner. I couldn't get enough of the beautiful kit so I could not wait to get a chance the chance to create another layout using the leftover scraps from creating this layout. I have to admit that this is one of my current favorite collections from Echo Park. 

To finish up my page I added some sticker phrases from a previous TSR Kit and twine from my personal stash.
"

Here's a look at the

Yes! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 
Join our monthly membership today!

Visit our YouTube challenge for video's on our kits.

YouTube Channel

See you here back tomorrow with more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment