Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Shots of Life Kit & Patterned Paper Add-In Kit Inspiration

Good morning everyone!
Today we are sharing with you how one of our designers, mixes our kits allowing her to create more pages,

Each month, TSR Designer Cassie Wiscarson mixes up the 
to create amazing pages like these below...

"Glaze to my Donut"

"When I opened up the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit I immediately loved this piece with the large geometric heart and colored strips behind it. I wasn’t at first sure how to use it, but once I picked out my photo I started playing around with different pieces of patterned paper and cut apart cards. I used paper from Simple Stories, Fancy Pants, Crate Paper from the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit and supplies from the Shots of Life Kit from Simple Stories, Fancy Pants and Pebbles. I then finished off my page with some homemade enamel dots."

"Love"
"I am really enjoying the love theme in the kits this month. I combined the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit with the Shots of Life kit to create two layouts this month. I loved working with the Jump Start Sketch this month. I decided to rotate the sketch to work with my photos. I then moved the photos and title areas around until I liked the feel of the layout. For this page I used patterned paper from Crate Paper, Fancy Pants and Simple Stories (all in the add-on kit) and Simple Stories, Fancy Pants and Pebbles (in the Shots of Life Kit). I also pulled out the washi from Simple Stories and hearts from Pebbles in the Shots of Life Kit to complete my layout."

Here's a look at the 
and the 


For more information on the 
and the
or any of our other kits, please visit our website:

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment