Monday, February 20, 2017

Shots Of Life Pocket Page Inspiration

Today we are sharing inspiration from the 

Here's a look at the 
January/ February 2017 Shots of Life Kit:
A great mixture of 12x12 cut parts, Project Life Cards, Sticker Sheets and Coordinating Embellishments! 

Just an FYI...this kit coordinates with the Flavors of the Month Kits and sometimes the Doubleshot Kit!
It's a prefect way to add a little more embellishments or papers to create with!

Visit the 
for a closer look at the

Using this month's
Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit
TSR Designer Cassie Wiscarson 
created the following pages:

"All of Me"
"The first thing I did when I opened this kit was swoon over the super cute love themed cards. I cut up the various sheets and mixed and matched the cards to create my pages. The set of glittered hearts from Pebbles are super cute and look great with the variety of cards. I just love the black and white striped washi tape too. For this page I used cards from Simple Stories, Pebbles and Fancy Pants Designs."

"Beautiful Moments Like This"
"This is another page I created using the cards from Simple Stories, Pebbles and Fancy Pants Designs products in the kit.  It is usually hard to get cards from so many companies to work so well together. I finished off the page with some washi tape and glittered hearts from the kit as well."

For more information on the 
or any of our other kits, please visit our website:

Thank you for stopping by and see you tomorrow with more Shots Of Life inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment