Monday, July 17, 2017

Shots of Life Page Kit Inspiration


Today we are sharing inspiration from our
 July/August Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit! 
Take a look at the kit first:
A great mixture of 12x12 cut a parts, Sticker Sheet, and Coordinating Embellishments which include washi tape, puffy stickers and more! 

And if you are not a pocket page scrapper, 
this kit also coordinates with the Flavors of the Month Kits!
It's a prefect way to add a little more embellishments and papers 
do create even more great pages! 

Visit our 
for a closer look at the
July/Aug Shots of Life Kit:

Using this month's
Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit
Our designers created these wonderful pages:

"Fabulous"
by: Designer Heather Guy

"I enjoyed using the SOL Bo Bunny Love Notes cards from the Petal Lane collection to scrap this page of my little sister and I! With all boys, I rarely get to scrap pink and this kit was just so refreshing! I really wanted the banners on the 2nd 3x4 card to stand out so I used an exacto knife to cut around the edges enough to slide my pic under! Makes them pop off the page and look more like an embellishment instead of part of the card. I used some twine, the "fabulous" thicker and some black cardstock (matting) from my personal stash, but nothing else was needed because this SOL kit was so 'fabulous'!"

"We Grow Together"
by: Designer Heather Guy

"I used Pebbles Girl Squad from the SOL kit to complete this page of some of my teammates! Used embellishments from the kit as well! (The puffy hearts, gold arrows and 2 4x6 cards are from my personal stash.) As much as I liked the "You Got This" black 3x4 card, I felt like I needed more white in that area so I covered it with the "You're my person" embellishment. Also cut down a photo to cover the bottom of the "Happy Girls Are the Prettiest" card since the bottom of the card did not fit my design."

"Independence Day at The Big A"
by: Designer Robin Redd
"Once I decided to work with the patriotic cards, Pink Paislee's 01, from the Shots of Life kit, I cut them apart and chose my favorite pictures from a previous 4th of July. I laid them out on my choice of 'Shots of Life' page protectors and proceeded to put things in place. I used the smaller pieces from Pink Paislee's 01 as embellishments and layers on my photos and cards. 

The photo of the fireworks wasn't the right orientation and i didn't want it in a small 3" x 4" pocket so I used it over a few of the pockets instead of just one.   I used red and white card stock from my stash for mats and layers. I used stickers from the Embellishment Kit, too. The '2013' is hand doodled."


For more information on the 
or any of our other kits, please visit our website:

Thank you for stopping by and please visit us 
tomorrow to see how Robin mixes kits to create a great layout! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment