Thursday, November 9, 2017

Pink Paislee Turn the Page Inspiration

Hello Friends!

Today's inspiration is from the
Pink Paislee "Turn the Page" Page Kit:
from the 

"Its' the Little Things"
by: Heather Guy

Heather shares this about her layout:
"Welcome my 2 beautiful nieces!! These are the first pictures of them that I have gotten to scrap! And having all boys, I love getting to scrap girls! This Pink Paislee kit was perfect! I turned the sketch to make it work for my vertical pictures and from my stash I used a paper doily and some twine."

"Be Awesome"
By: Rochelle Spears


Here's a look at the
* Embellishments will vary.

 This page kit is just ONE of the FOUR page kits you will get in the November monthly kit! 
Take a look:
November Flavors of the Month kit:
 * Embellishments will vary.
YES!! You will receive all 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Make sure you come back tomorrow for the Freaky Fast Friday inspiration. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment