Thursday, August 10, 2017

Pink Paislee Summer Lights Inspiration

Hello TSR Friends! 

Here's the last "Flavor" from the 

Here's a look at 
Pink Paislee "Summer Lights" Page Kit:
 * Embellishments will vary.
This is a really fun Summer collection! 

Here's a layout from one of our Designers:

"Sun, Sand, Surf"
Designer: Ashley Smith
Ashley said this about her layout:
"This page reminds me of all the reasons I love to scrapbook. It gave me the opportunity to go back and remember a fun day with my family, and I got to play with beautiful papers and embellishments."

Ashley also used the Embellishment Add-On Kit to create her layout.

Here's a look at the August Flavors of the Month kit: 

* Embellishments will vary.
Join our monthly membership today!

Make sure you visit tomorrow!  We will be sharing another 
Freaky Fast Friday layout! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment